Saturday 12 May 2012

Showing off my craft room

I am so happy I am nearly upto date with my bloggings.


So here we go Day 11 of the Creativity Club 31 Day Blog Prompts yesterday was to write about and show off photographs of your craft room.


I live in a small flat so space is very limited for me. Last year My lovely husband created some sapce in the corner of our living room.


Its not a huge space but I really like it considering that I used to work on the dining room table and then I had to rush to make a card so I dress the dinner table.


I keep all my card stock and bits in my draws and a wardrobe in the spare room



I hope you like my crafting space.


2 comments:

  1. Nice space even though it's not huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice it also does not help when you husband gives you the look when the post arives. :-)

    ReplyDelete