Tuesday 1 May 2012

5 reason Why You Should Craft


Hello everyone

Firstly I just want to say this is my 1st time blogging as a crafter so I am still learning to get the layout right and add things like badges etc.

I have been a member of the creative club since it started and I am so excited that I will get to learn more about blogging with the 31 blog prompt.

My 5 reasons why everyone should craft would have to be



1 – Great Social – Since joining Do Craft Club I have started building a new network of crafting friend who I love to share my craft work and get inspiration from the projects or challenges



2 – The longer you craft the better you crafting gets. I have grown over the years and I am still learning which is great.



3 – Pride. When you send someone your card or gift the personal touch you added makes it so special and friends and family loves it too.



4 – Relaxing. I do love to craft when I have had a busy day after work. During the week I am either looking for projects or making jewellery pieces. Then Make my card over the weekend.



5 - Lastly and I could not be prouder saying this its fun

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog and i love the reasons for crafting too. I also love that butterfly and card. Keep up the good work.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! What a great way to start a new blog! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete