Thursday 10 May 2012

Memories

Evening all

Yes I am aware of the date but I have been busy with work and then Pilates but I will tell you about my pain later.

For day 7 the prompt is to write about your bank holiday memories as a child and how they differ now.

When I was younger my parents used to take me and my sister to the seaside on a Sunday. Off the top of my head these are the following places I can remember.

  • Dover
  • Folkestone
  • Hastings
  • Ramsgate
  • Moorgate
  • Moorgate
  • Clacton on Sea
  • Felixstone

And most of all my Top Fav
Me Mum and Dad at Southend

SOUTH END ON SEA

My mum would take us to church and then afterwards myself mum, dad my sister and my Nan and aunty would get on the train with my mums family network rail card and go off to the seaside. To this day I keep thing about the sea and I have gone further west of England as well. It so nice for the sun to shine the sea air and to get sandy toes the memories.

I wish I could show photos but I have none of them scanned so my project for the weekend is to make a scrap book page with my best photos and I will add them later so please look out for Part Two. (Photos have now been added)

Me and my Mum on Southend pier

Now most of my bank holidays I use the time to clear out the flat making cards. I really need to learn how to drive and go to each seaside for the day on weekends like my mum used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment