Tuesday 8 May 2012

Inspired by Music

Hello all.
I know that we are on day 8 but I have had such a busy weekend I just lost track of time. I still want to leave each prompt separate so it flows better.

So on Saturday's Post was to create a card inspired by your favourite Song.

Now I just want to let you know that I don’t listen to this song while I am crafting but I do like to listen to it when I am getting ready and looking famous. The Card will say it all...




I do love watching Marilyn when her movies come on Film 4 in the morning and the ones where I know the song I tend to sing along.

It was a joy to make this card as I bought the My Craft Studio Disk years ago planning to make cards with the Hollywood stars but then well as most of my CD's now I stored them away I forgot about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment