Sunday 13 May 2012

Favourite craft product

Good afternoon and what a lovely afternoon it is.

The sun is shining 2 days in a row now and there is a nice little breeze to accompany the weather.

If the weather holds out next weekend I would really like to have my 1st BBQ for the year.

Today’s Prompt from Do Craft Creativity is to write about your favourite craft products.
It was hard to think which products are my favourites so I thought what are my top 5 items I could not do without at home? This helped me a bit

The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Pro by Crafter's Companion


It took me a while to master the pro but now I just absolutely love it. It helps me score my cards easily and I do not have to worry about measuring as most of the lines are there for me. I bought this so I don’t have to buy pre scored card stock and then I can have different size card. I also love that I can emboss and make envelope with this and very easy to put away under my desk when I am done. It’s a must have if you are limited to space I think.

Pinfliar silicon glue


I really don’t need to explain why this is a favorite as I am sure you will all agree easy to use and it works for whatever project you are working on. Without it I will be lost

Collection of backing papers



I subscribe with cardmaking and papercraft magazine because I just love the free gift they give readers for the last 2 years.  Every now again they will put fabulous free luxury paper and I love using then for all occasions. Not only that each month I there is 4 bonus papers that fits with the season which I can also download and reuse time and time again. Do craft backing papers are also gorgeous when there are any available for download.  

Big Shot



Why is this my favorite product I will explain. Its electronic, it can die cut, emboss and can take other die cutter products. It’s at easy reach from my desk and I love to cut toppers into different shapes for dimension.

Embellishments


I cannot live without them weather they are gems, Buttons or ribbons I also make room to add embellishments on my cards. Before pin flair I always felt that something was missing as I did not want to add a gem using foam pads now as you will start to see in my work I add a something on the side or corner.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Coventry Ann after writing my blog I bought myself a little treat spellbinder nestabillites for catching up with my blogs.

      Delete
  2. You have a great list there, and have explained everything really well. I understand what you say about the big shot (even though I don't have on) and I love how these machines can emboss and do things you just can't do by hand. Thank you for sharing these with us all. I really love your blog.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie you have cheered me up this evening with your kind words.

      Delete