Sunday 20 May 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Hello all

15th Day of the Do craft Prompt was to talk about your guilty pleasures.

I am sure a lot of people will say the same thing but mine is… Sweets and chocolate I eat bars of chocolate 3 -4 times a day.

My favourite chocolate brand is Galaxy.



I also like a bag Haribo if I can get my hands on them.



At work I have a draw filled with chocolate bars and bags of sweets, Haribo pin balls, star mix pack, curley wurley dairy milk and galaxy bars.


 In Hitchin there is a Mr Simms Sweet shop it’s my favourite place to go for penny sweets I use to get when I was a child. Last week I spent 5 minutes trying to explain the rhubarb and custard cables which got me a little bit embarrassed.

Well this is my guilty pleasure. Please share yours in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment