Sunday 20 May 2012

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for my crafting table and space.

Earlier in the month I mentioned my little bit of haven in the flat. 3 years ago my husband was clearing out his office so I can have my crafting wardrobe so Dave offered me his old desk. It took a while for me to find the right place for it but I finally found the best spot surrounding light from the bay window and some extra space around me to leave my creativity! Mug.
 

The only thing I need now is a comfortable folding chair.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what silver jewellery you make at your thanked-for table...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My silver Jewellery has been put on hold while the college get more students to sign up. Because I can’t have a blow torch in my flat but I am looking at other ways like silver clay. I'll let you know how I get on.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was having guests coming so I tidied a bit. it’s not always tidy. :-)

      Delete