Monday 21 May 2012

Inspired By Colour


What a busy evening I have had today.



Today’s prompt is colour and what better way to explain is if I write about a card I am working on.

When I make a card for someone like family I try and get inspired with their personal traits or there hobbies and work from there. I am working on a birthday card for my lovely sister in law Sam. Her favourite colour is purple and most of her accessories are shades of purple I'm the same with blue every years I tend to make cards that I know that she will love for example Eeyore from Winnie the Poo which I have done to death over the years.
My First card in 2009

This year I thought I will do something a little different. And just focus on one thing, a colour which is perfect timing for this prompt really.



It’s not completely finished but I can show you the current layout.




I hope you like it so far I am waiting for the sentiment topper to dry but I can finish the layering tomorrow night.

1 comment: