Wednesday 23 May 2012

Favourite Craft Shop


Ohh shopping I love shopping… 

There are a few places I go for crafting goodies. Now if you asked me last year where do I shop I would have said Hobby Craft however. I have found a new haven I can go and it not far from hobby craft and they are cheaper. J I absolutely love the Range in Stevenage my mother in law introduce me to the Range.



 I also shop on line and spend a lot of pennies with Create and Craft. Every year I get a £10 voucher when I renew and I also get 10% off what more do you need.

2 comments:

  1. I love the range too, this was a hard one as i love any little crafty shop lol
    Cathyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a HUGE shop! I lived in Stevenage about 40 years ago...I expect it has changed a lot since then.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete