Friday 11 May 2012

My Poor Back

I went to Pilates last night and it was my first time doing this type of exercise.

Normally I go to a Zumba class on a Saturday morning. It’s a 15mins walk from my house so it’s not far away. I will be the first to admit it I am not the fittest person in the world but a friend of mine who I work and go to Zumba with suggested that we should try Pilates and it will make up flexible.

I woke up this morning with aches and pain all day. I am now lying in my bed with my laptop catching up with blogging. I do feel ashamed that I am moaning about my back as this should be good for me.

My Friend Pam who is older than I am called me this morning to see how I am and after I found out that she is not in a lot of pain I had to lie and say I was fine. :-(

Will I do it again next week....? Yeah I think I might. Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment