Sunday 20 May 2012

Do I scrapbook?

I needed help with this prompt as I don’t really scrapbook my photos. I tried but I just never know who to put it all together. When I look at the sketch a month downloads they look so easy but then I panic and buy a photo album instead.


But then my lovely husband said when I told him that the prompt is about subject of scrapbooking. I would love to know if you DO and why you DO IT and if you DON'T why DON'T YOU? His response was you are a scrap booker just not on paper. And he’s right I just keep memories in a different way.


I collect postcard, pens and fridge magnets along my travels.



Where ever I go in the flat I see memories of Monkey world, York and the other found trips we have been on.


Also most on my photos now digital so they are part of my screen saver on the TV.


Here are a few that I get to see every day.


Lyme Regis 2009



Donkey Sanctuary 2009



Paris 2005



Paris 2005



















York 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment