Thursday 2 November 2017

Last minute Christmas stuff.

Hi all

Hope you are all having a good week.

I have some last minute time off so I am using the time well and plan to get some Partner Christmas shopping. Also I did not make Mr Oliver's Card till now as he's out fishing all day today.

So I went onto "My Craft Studio" looked around my CD-Rom collection and went with an Art Deco theme.

I really liked the Christmas digi punch I found on the software, it added to the card I think.





Its been ages since I used the software, and looked at my CD's that I have spent all afternoon going through them and looking at all the designs.


Yes I have a lot of CD's right now, that I am considering getting a second draw to compensate. 🤣

I might need to schedule more crafting days and make more cards. Hope you all have a lovely evening and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment