Wednesday 15 November 2017

Inspired from my weekend

Hello and I hope you are all having a good day. 

I just want to say thank you for reading my blog if you have popped by. I don't say it often but its really nice that there are people reading and looking at my crafting hobby. 

So last night I was at home watching the football England v Brazil and I thought I will do a bit of crafting while I am watching the game. Yep I switched off after 10 mins and thought I cant just sit here all night. 

So in my last post I said I went to the craft live fair in Peterborough and I took a make and take session with Riverside beads. I loved making the Angel and Christmas tree so much I popped by there stand I got a few kits. 😄

There was so many to choose from but I bought the Katie Lucite Angel Collection and the Molly Angel Collection as I went with colour in the end. If I had the budget yes I would have got them all. 

What I loved about the kit when I got them home is that it dose come with instruction and they are easy to follow. 

I thought I just start with 1 angel and see how I got on and then I discovered that I made 10 of each in a space of my evening. Well I know what I am going to do, I will put them in gift bags and they will be little presents to people.

I really didn't think I will make so many in 1 night as they looked complicated on paper. But when I did the session on Saturday I was inspired to do this and realised its not that hard to make 1 and then there was another and another. 

So with out further or do here is what I have done last night. 

The Katie Lucite Angel Collection 
Set complete



Close up and this is my new work bag charm. 



The Molly Angel Collection Full set

Another bag charm. I think this will go on my weekend bag.

I had so much fun making them while listening to the football match and if you are interested it did end up 0-0 but the England team did manage to hold there ground at home with brazil so yeah I think they have potential for the world cup.

I hope you like my creations that I have made recently I am always happy to share what I make to the world. Have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment