Tuesday 14 November 2017

Crafting Live Peterbough

Hi all 

Hope you are all well?

So I just got round to writing this but on Saturday Crafting Live was at Peterborough and I had a ticket to go. 😃

I had a great time in Peterborough this weekend that I made 3 things while I was there. 

My 1st make and take was with Riverside Beads there we made a Christmas tree and angle pendant using the kits they sell in there shop. 



My 2nd make and take was with My Paper Stash and I learnt how to make an easel card.


I learnt a lot of new skills and learnt that some paper and bead crafts are not that hard once you learnt the basic so I am very happy that I got the chance to go this year and just enjoyed making these. 

Now that I have learnt a few things this weekend I have no doubt you will start to see a few more paper roses and flowers as embellishments in my card soon. 

So while I was at the craft fair, I am not going to lie I did do a bit of shopping to the point where I might need to move house as I have no space left in my cupboard to put it all. (ha ha ha) 

I picked up a very good stash of goodies from Create and Craft with there goodie bag and was very happy that I got it, There was paper, card stock, dies, stamps embellishments they did pack it very well. A very good purchase I thought. I also picked up a free gift for attending which a lot of papers and toppers. Also  it goes without saying I bought some new tools to top up my craft supplies.

Like I said I had a very good day out and I cant wait for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment