Monday 23 October 2017

Mans World - 16th October to 6th November

Hi all 

so on docraft.com I came across a card challenge that I wanted to enter. 

the challenge was to design a card for men but cant be for kids of teens. Ok I thought I like a challenge and card for men is always difficult. 

So last night I went through my CD-ROM's and hunted for every male ones I can go through. and I kept going to my fall back Programme and CD-ROM. "MyCraftStuido" 

the disk I went for was "From a mans point of view" collection. I must have spent hours picking out the backing paper and toppers for these cards but that is where most of the fun comes from when I am designing. 🙂

I do keep forgetting to do this but I don't have the design sheet to show you what it looked like before I made the card but never mind one day I might remember and I can show you. 

Design number 1. 
Sail boat birthday card

I trimmed the boarder and cut  tag out to put as part of the topper.

 


 Design number 2
Giraffe design


So sorry the photo was a bit dark I did not turn the lights up to bright and the flash was not detecting it was dark, but I hope you all like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment