Friday 20 October 2017

New tool and another card

Hi all 

Hope you are well? I know 3 days constant blogging ๐Ÿ˜ 

But I really wanted to show you a new tool that has arrived this week. I am very excited, last month was my birthday and my lovely husband bought me the Harry Potter stationary kit as one of my gifts.

It came with Hogwarts letter head papers, envelopes a wax seal of the Hogwarts crest and wax to melt, and I really love it and wanted one for my crafting. 

So as you do I searched the web and I found a company that dose custom made ones http://ukwaxseals.co.uk. After weeks of waiting today the final piece arrived so I have been spending this evening testing it all. 



My wax seal stamp is 25mm and I bought a little wax spoon that allows me to melt the was without burning my finger (The kit wax dose not have a wick inside) and yes trying to melt the thing started to burn my finders while holding the lighter. ☹

My intention is to use it for my cards I send out / give to friends and family. 

After playing around with it here is what my seal will look like once I melt the wax.



I love the end result and I cant wait to seal my cards with that at the back of my envelopes. 

I have a funny feeling I will be making a few more cards this weekend. So I cant wait to share with you the end results. 


So that is my new tool, I have made this card that I forgot to share yesterday so I have added this today to share. 

I have made this card using the Lawn Fawn Jellybean stamp and die set.
I used my pro markers to colour the jellybeans which made it really cool to look at in real life. 

To complete the card I die cut a circle to make the topper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment