Sunday 1 March 2015

Planning for mother's day

Hi All 

I know its been ages since I wrote a blog. But I wanted to show a beautiful card I have made. (Test print)



I plan to sell this card on Folksy which will be my first card I will be selling. 

How I did this card was really enjoyable, I have been playing with Craftartist because I got the Roald Dahl CD rom's for my birthday but there was no instructions how to use and print. But I got there and designed this lovely card. my origami folding is not the greatest but with this software there was a flat version which then allowed me to digitally impose the look like I have made it.

This week I have plans to make keyring's with Kumihimo cord. My mind has been buzzing with new designs so I might send pictures of them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment