Thursday 31 October 2013

Half term Holiday

Hi all

Hope you are all well? And having fun crafting.

This week is half term which is great. Work has been stressful and I needed a break.

My husband and I went to London on Monday with a friend of our and his oldest daughter we had a great relaxing time and the weather was not bad. Considering the news reports, London was not that bad. Other than that been relaxing and watching old TV series on DVD... Such a great relaxing moment not doing anything.

I am starting to look at what ideas I can do for Christmas this year. So I have been looking at the do craft website, as you do for inspiration. So far there are ideas that I think I can do but not sure if I have the confidents do it.

I am planning to do a few cards to see which one I will make for my friends and family and I will show you all so start tuned.

Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via the docrafts website :) I have found, I do things even if I'm not confident, and I have fun. I think if you like it, that's enough ;)

    ReplyDelete