Thursday 4 February 2016

Latest card creations

Evening all 

I do hope everyone is well?

I know its been a while since I posted anything but after the Christmas break I have been busy at work that I have not managed to create anything for me to share. 

However this week, Its been nothing but crafting with was very nice. I cant wait to show you guys. 

I was reading my latest Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine and saw an articular on how to use CraftArtist 2 software. I have had this on my laptop for ages when I needed it for the Roald Dahl CD-Roms but I couldn't understand how to use the elements to make a lovely card so I just used it for basic toppers. 

sorry waffling on again... the Magazine it was well presented an I was able to follow the easy steps and made a digital card with shadows and tags. I was very proud of myself.




I might change it a bit, but I was very happy to have these steps to help me along the way. 

I have not printed the card yet but when I do I will share it.

I have done a few more but have not taken pictures as waiting for some of the embellishments I have stuck on to dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment