Saturday 24 October 2015

Wear It Pink

Evening all. 

Friday 23rd of October was wear it pink day for Brest Cancer Awareness.


I have never seen so much pink in one day in my life. I am not a girly girl and do not have feminine colour clothing for work. 

So off I went to ASDA Thursday night to get something pink and had no luck could not find anything suitable. Then I tried Tesco and bingo... I found a top for £7 had it in my size.

It was when I got home and talking to hubby about my mad rush to find something pink for today and it dawned on me. I'm a crafter and make jewellery pieces. 

Has anyone had those days when busy at work and you forget everything.

So I went on a hunt in my cupboard for everything pink. I was able to make a pink kumihimo bracelet and a pair of earrings to go with my top.

Hears the thing. I don't wear pink and as much as they are lovely pieces they are never going to be used by me. I am putting them on folksy and hope it goes to a good home.

2 shades of pink Kumihimo braid bracelet

its 8 inc long round 

Pink beads wrapped with red wire

No comments:

Post a Comment