Sunday 1 November 2015

Autumn Half Term

Hi all hope you are all well?

It's the autumn half term. I am so excited. I have 2 weeks of quite time and 1 week to get everything back to scratch (no pressure) I walked through the college building and it was so quite with most tutors in training. 

So just to recap crafting wise. Last week I made a bracelet for wear it pink. It had such great reviews that I plan to make Christmas bracelets and working on the next week. I can't wait to show you all. 

I also wanted to share a birthday card I made last week but forgot to share on my blog. 

Fairy birthday card



Oh I nearly forgot...

During my week off next week I am planning to make my Christmas cards for the family. I am really excited about this as I have everything I need just need to cut stick and put together. Then a bonus came through my door. My monthly craft magazine arrived and part of my free gift.

a free gift from Cardmaking & Papercraft


A free Partridge in a pear tree die cutting stencil. I am buzzing with ideas my scrapbook of thoughts is filled with sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment