Saturday 30 May 2015

Half Term

Morning All

What a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun is out and I am just watching you tube videos and watching Tottenham V Sydney FC friendly on BT Sport 1.


I have had a lovely week. My work place was so quite because its half term and majority of our students should be studying and revising for there GCSE exams coming up next week. So I used my time wisely 4 days catching up with paperwork, emails and enquiries  for IT courses. 



I have to admit 4 day week was too short and wish I had more time of the quite and not being interrupted by the door. :-) 

I have been doing a bit of crafting this week. I made a Shambarla bracelet. was quite surprised how well it turned out as I have not done it before and they look complicated. but it was not. really enjoyed making it and have been showing it off at work all week. 















Later today I am going to a family friends 50th Birthday and I made this cupcake shaker card for her. I used the paper-mania cupcake range and stamped and coloured the toper using my pro markers. 

 


Hope you all have a lovely weekend I am going to finish off the friendly game then get ready to leave for a birthday party. 

Love Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment