Monday 25 May 2015

Ebay Boot Sale

Evening all

A few months back myself and my mother in law had a clear out of our crafting rooms with all the tool's we just won't use. 

Whither it's been from modern technology, or we bought on impulse and we can't see where we will use it now. So we had a chat and agreed that we did not want to trow them away but sell it to people who wants it. 

I have been meaning to do this way before Christmas ok October but one thing lead to another and now here I am.

A corner filled with boxes of stamps. 


my living room filled with boxes and my procrastination can not go on any longer. (LOL)

Now I don't have a car so car boot sales wont be possible. However with the power of the internet I can have a car boot sale from my own home. (Ebay boot sale) 

My plan is to sell them in collections / small job lots and hope they go to a good home. All stamps have come from a Smoke and Pet free home. All the stamps have been cleaned to the best they can using alcohol & scent free baby wipes. 

Most of them are wooden stamps but over the weekend you will get to see what we have found in our rummage while I catalog them on ebay.

today is my first 2 set for auction. 






                                  
I have made a promise to my husband that every Friday night I will list 2 new sets till I have an empty floor. Wish me luck guys. 


Oh wait I also need your help. If you know anyone or your self who are looking for more stamps for your / their collections at home please pass my blog around. I will be flooding all social networks but I do appreciate your assistance as well. 

Hope you have a lovely long weekend. 

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment