Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year

Good afternoon all

Hope you all have had a lovely Christmas.

New year is approaching and I can not wait to see what 2013 has to bring for us crafters.


My last card for 2012 is my in laws wedding anniversary card to which I though I share it with you all.

As I reflect on what I have done this year I start to wonder what will I do different or change for next year... I hope to blog often and show my craft friends what new designs or crafting venture I have learnt. I also hope to be more confident with what ever I will do.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


OK I am  just about to get ready for a new years party. So Happy New Year everyone and hope your evening goes well as well.

Love
Mel xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations....Wishing you all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete