Thursday 29 November 2012

I am not ready

I cant believe that there is 25 more day till Christmas. I have not done anything yet and time is slipping away.

where has my year gone.....

Hope you are well and you are more up to date then I am. Last night I finally picked out what type of card I am going to do this year. I have decided that this year I am going to do something I have not done before. Shaker cards I am sure you are all shouting at your monitor something like "really you have not made a shaker card...." the thing is when I look at websites like do craft or magazine they look so beautiful and complicated at the same time so I have always shyed away from it.

but after a year I have and projects in my life I thought "you know what I have been crafting for years now and I can do this."

here is what I have so far.
 
 
I forgot to send it to the printers so that is a must do in the morning. note to self send pictures to reprographics. Its nice to have a department that can print professional prints on the cheap. (LOL)
 
well I am going to have my nails done and try not to panic. I promise I will send a final photo of my card and let you guys know how I get on.
 
Night Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment