Monday 29 October 2012

Love templates


Hi All

I just wanted to give you an update on how I am getting on with my sister’s wedding invites which I have done and finished. (So happy)


 


It did help that I made a template that remind me where I was going and having the punches in the same place.

Using a scrap bit of Paper for my design then backing it up with acetate



I was very nervous doing this project as I had to make the same card over again but I have to admit my cards just got better each time I did them and my confidence grew that I am ready to make my Christmas cards and sell some of them as well. Not sure how I will do it might use eBay to start off with. If anyone has any tips I would like to hear them.

Next step is the insert which they have chosen this weekend

The future seems so bright and clear when I picture it with you near
Corine and Gareth
request the honour of your presence at their marriage
Date at Time
Location

No comments:

Post a Comment