Tuesday 21 August 2012

I have a new toy

Hi all

I know it's  been a while since I last blogged and there is so much to tell you.
Let's start with crafting...

My sistier is getting married next year (July 2013) and she has asked me to do her invites. I wish I never mentioned that I am a crafter as she has me working hard on the samples this weekend.

Also I have a tablet ... I got myself a tablet which is really cool. I am still  playing with the settings but what I have discovered that with this tablet it's running on android (its not an Ipad) and I have now have a blogging app on the tablet which means I have now a quicker access to blog about my crafting especially  this comes with camera.

I really love it and can't wait to let you guys know what else i can do with it.
Should get backto more samples for my sister.

Wish me luck.

The New Samsung Galxey tab 2
(Mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment